Monday, July 21, 2008

So many haunts, so little time.

My latest adventures have had me back in Gloucester, Virginia, for more investigative work and interviews. Surprisingly, there are so many haunted historic places in the rural waterfront county that I could spend a week there and not cover them all. The area easily rivals Williamsburg and Charles City in its number of paranormal reports and their intensity.

Some of my recent discoveries hit really close to home - quite literally. My grandparents built a gorgeous summer cottage in Gloucester on the bank of the York River in the 1950's. I spent many summers there and have great memories of the close community ties in the area. Imagine my surprise when three of the haunts I traveled to investigate were within two miles of the old family house!

Recently reported ghostly encounters now have my focus on Virginia's Eastern Shore. It looks like I'll be heading to the beach this week!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I haven't been there yet, but have heard some amazing stories too.