Saturday, October 18, 2008

So much to see, so much to do!

Wow, where has the first half of October gone? I'm excited that Halloween is just around the corner, but panicking because I'm nowhere near ready for it. I still have a little time, though, and am sure that if the whole family works together that we can pull off this haunt that seems to grow exponentially every year.

Travel is taking up the majority of my schedule now, and maybe you'll even see me in your neighborhood before the end of November. My destinations (as of today - more are being squeezed in all the time now!) are:

Oct. 18, 1 - 3:00 PM - Givens Books, Lynchburg VA
Come out and catch my brand new presentation just for the Valley!

Oct. 22, 6 - 9:00 PM - Sons of Confederate Veterans (James City Cavalry), Williamsburg, VA
This group was kind enough to think of me when it came time to find a
speaker for October. Thanks, JCC!

Oct. 25, 5 - 7:00 PM - Magnolia Grange, Chesterfield, VA
I'll be presenting "When Folklore Meets Science" with some members of
the VASPER Team for Magnolia Grange's first ever spirit tour.

Check back for November's latest additions - when I have time add them here!!

Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a busy schedule. I am sorry I missed you in Richmond when you were at Folk Festival. We had already made plans to go to Petersburg that weekend. I hope to catch up with you soon though and get your book autographed.