Monday, February 15, 2010

Around the World in Ten Hours

The deadline for "Wicked Richmond" is looming and I'm backed up on research thanks to the most intense winter we've had here in Virginia for nearly 15 years. No worries, I'm set to explore the bowels of the State archives two days this week (thanks to a babysitter!) and will have this project back on course. Have I mentioned how much I love the State Library's archives? Maybe I'm more of a history nerd than I like to believe.

In a change of pace, I'm giving the history side of things a bit of a rest tonight in exchange for some talk about ghosts and discussion of paranormal investigating with Rusty O'Nhiall on his hit Australian radio program, Mysterious and Unexplained. If you're a beginner interested in getting out in the field to investigate on your own, if you wonder how I got my "accidental" start in this area, or if you'd just like to hear about some of my own encounters with things unseen or the encounters relayed to me about spirits here in Virginia, be sure to tune in tonight at 7 PM EST to the Para-X Radio Network!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Rusty said...

A show I thoroughly enjoyed