Saturday, November 15, 2008

Big News!

I have so many updates for you that I feel like I've been away for months. First is the BIG news - I've accepted an invitation from Para-X Radio to co-host "The Paranormal View" with Henry Foister. TPV will air every Friday night from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST, immediately following former Ghost Hunter Brian Harnois' new show, at www.para-x.com. I'm so excited to be joining the Para-X family while it is making such a big transition.

The Paranormal View will bring listeners something fun and different every week, including discussions with REAL paranormal investigators (you know, folks like you and me who are out there trying to make advances in research without big TV network funding...) from around the globe about their techniques, findings, and advice for others in the field. We'll keep you informed of the latest paranormal news, bring you reviews of new and can't-live-without equipment, discuss the best and worst books for beginning and experienced investigators alike, and share with you some of the spookiest real-life paranormal encounters submitted by listeners. Tune in - you won't be disappointed!

In other news, I may have set an investigation record - last week, I scoured EIGHT sites for evidence of paranormal activity in only SEVEN days. Yes, I think I may be nuts, but it is worth the tight schedule and grueling hours of data review to bring you all Haunted Plantations of Virginia by Spring!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Hi Beth
Congraulations! I will be sure and tune into the show. I am glad things are going so well for you. I can't wait until you have your Planations book ready. I finally broke down and bought your haunted battlefields. I have been wanting it for awhile and kept hoping I could get it at one of your meet and greet sessions, but I always seemed to be working when you were doing your book signings. I finally said the heck with it. The book keep callng to me so I went to the local book store. I finished it in a day and must tell you it is wonderful.
I am looking forward to your next post

Beth Brown said...

Thanks so much, Patty! I was in your neck of the woods over the weekend doing some investigating at Endview. The folks there were SO cooperative and helpful! The site is fantastic and I hope to have captured some great EVPs. I only have three more sites to go for the plantations project and they'll be covered by 11/29!

Hmmm, what next? I'm thinking more battlefields.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth
I am in the process of editing a documentary on Robert Bess. He is a local Richmond ghosthunter and claims to have captured a ghost at the Richmond Pumphouse. I recently read your article "Legends Set in Stone" and thought I might contact you and ask you a few more questions about what you found there.
We are finding quite a bit of interesting stuff in the footage we shot and I would like to share some of it with you if you're interested. You can e-mail me at markatkinss@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time and I hope to speak with you soon. Mark Atkins