Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please Pass This on to Your Skeptic Pals...

Do you have to see it to believe it? Maybe you're thinking the awesome evidence the ghost chasers on TV caught last week was just a little too good to be true? The Paranormal View is looking for skeptics of all sorts - die hard, lukewarm, somewhere in between - to take on listener questions THIS FRIDAY at 10:00 PM EST. ALL points of view on the paranormal are welcome. As always, everyone is encouraged to listen and participate in the chat room at www.Para-X.com/live.html .



If you're a skeptic and would like to participate on the panel for this episode, email the hosts at:
theparanormalview@gmail.com

Please pass the word and repost!

5 comments:

Geordannah said...

Hello, I read through your blog, articles and book excerpts tonight after finding your profile on a Richmond Meet-up. Really enjoyed reading everything you posted...oh, and loved the You-Tube video about Cold Harbor. I live in a burb of Richmond and used to be a skeptic, but no longer am. I have taken many orb photos in and around my home with increased activity around the passing of my mother in April 2007. My grandmother was a "seer" and as I age things have been happening around me as well. I live with the world's #1 skeptic. He should be the President of the Skeptic Tank! LOL Anyway, I'll be listening tomorrow night...oh, and I had some great experiences around Richmond when I was a homecare nurse too!

Blessed Be,
G

Curious Curandera said...

Great Blog!

Vince said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth Brown said...

Thanks, folks! I'm glad you were able to listen, Georgann - I hope you'll make it a regular thing. Para-X is a great network and I'm thrilled to be a part of it!

-Beth

Geordannah said...

I hope so too. I've been on a bit this past week and have greatly enjoyed it. I've learned so much from the different shows too. Everyone has been very nice too.