Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tick, Tock!


Great news - Wicked Richmond is currently going through the editorial steps and is rapidly approaching publication! I feel like a kid at Christmas, too excited to sleep and waiting for the news of the book's official release date.

To keep you in as much suspense as I am, here are a few of the juicy bits of history included in the final cut:

  • William Byrd III and his Lottery
  • The fall of the Randolph Family
  • Pirates at the Penitentiary
  • The Espionage of Elizabeth Van Lew
  • Richmond's Boy Gangs
  • The Murder of Lillian Madison
  • Henry Beattie and Beulah Binford
  • The Tri-State Gang Takes Richmond
  • MORE!
You can be certain that I'll keep you posted on any and all release information as I receive it. The publisher is already hard at work putting together the marketing schedule for Wicked Richmond and tour dates for signings and author appearances. If you'd like me to present a talk about the city's scandalous history somewhere near you, please request a visit at BookTour.com so that I may try and accommodate it!

1 comment:

Wusel's... said...

Hi! You like Elvis? I'm painting him.
http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-i-wear-todaya-glimpse-of-elvis.html
If you want to see the finished painting, please stay tuned!
I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
:-))))))))))