Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm on the go!

August 16, 2008 - Come see me at HorrorFind 10 (The Spookiest Show on Earth!) in Adelphi, Maryland. I'll be there SATURDAY ONLY, from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

September 28, 2008 - I'll be shaking up Books In the Park at Town Point Park in Norfolk, VA. Come by and get a photo with me and pick up some cool stuff!

October 4, 2008 - I'm haunting MonsterFest in Chesapeake, VA. I can't even describe how excited I am about this event. How about you find me there and give me a high-five?

October 9, 2008 - Para-X Radio's sweetheart, Marla Brooks, will be hosting little old me LIVE on Stirring the Cauldron. There will surely be some deep thoughts, wild theories, and uncontrolled silliness - don't miss it!

October 11-12, 2008 - I'm giddy about this event! The American Civil War Center will be the hub of this year's Richmond Folk Festival and they're having me BOTH DAYS from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. If you want to meet me, pick up a signed copy of "Haunted Battlefields", and see dozens of fabulous music performances on 7 stages, then this is the place.

October 18, 2008 - Come out and show your support for one of the largest independent booksellers on the East Coast: Givens Books in Lynchburg, VA. They'll be hosting my talk on haunted historical sites followed by a book signing. The talk starts at 1:00 PM - bring your questions!

3 comments:

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Good luck and have a safe trip. I will light a 'Guardian Angel' candle for you.

Blessed be.

Beth Brown said...

Thanks - I hope to slow down soon and get more articles posted!

BB

the Albino Bowler said...

Hey. Nice work. I just bumped into your page and noticed you and I share a common interest in Sasquatch. You should probably check out the account I just wrote of my Yeti-hunting expedition that started deep in the woods of Arkansas and is headed now to Australia.
Holla,
M-