Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Let's Break a Record!

Help me break the attendance record at Hauntings Radio this Wednesday, August 27th at 10:00 PM EST! I'll be joining Radio Rod LIVE to discuss all things paranormal and will broadcast from my haunted attic.

Rod will share some of my EVPs and photos from "Haunted Battlefields" and will give you the FIRST LOOK at the new video of my nighttime investigation at Cold Harbor Battlefield. You can watch the interview, join the chat, ask questions, look for ghosts in my house on the infrared cam, whatever you like.

It's going to be lots of fun - don't miss it!
10:00 PM EST
www.GhostShow.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will tie a string around my finger so I can remember to tune in!

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Blessed be.

Wow, that sounds cool. I will try to tune in, if my 'puter doesn't start acting up--it's hard to listen to music or movies on my puter.

But I will certainly try.

Have a great week.

Beth Brown said...

Thanks, ladies! I hope you can make it - Radio Rod is a hoot!