Saturday, March 7, 2009

Book Updates and a SALE!

Well, Haunted Plantations is now at the editing table. What does that mean? It's one giant step closer to hitting bookstore shelves and I'm one giant step closer to going nuts! Editing time is more demanding than all of the months of researching and writing a book. If you don't hear from me in a while, I'll be working hard to get this book to the press.

Next, the News: It's official. I've started working on MORE Haunted Battlefields. This volume will cover sites in eastern Virginia (like the Hampton Roads and Yorktown areas), southern central Virginia (Drewery's Bluff, Chester Station, etc), and the Shenandoah. If you liked the first installment - you'll LOVE the second.

Speaking of the first installment, if you don't already own a copy, be sure to stop by Amazon and pick up one at an amazing 32% off. ($10.19 instead of the original $14.99) Prices fluctuate, so get it while you can!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am excited about the new book, and will look forward to it and also the second battlefield book. I love the first one.